Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Glass Plus with Jet-Dry

Posted by cearab (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 17, 09 at 14:25

I normally just purchase the cheapest or generic glass cleaner when I'm at the store. However, I had a coupon for Glass Plus with Jet Dry, and it ended up being cheaper than the store brand, so I bought it.
I have to say, I am sold on this product. In my living room, I have a beautiful glass top coffee table that unfortunately has more than a few deep scratches on the surface. I also have direct sunlight on the table part of the day and it really shows the scratches. After using the Glass Plus the scratches have practically disappeared and the glass seems much 'shinier'. I don't know if the Jet Dry fills in the scratches a bit or what, but I noticed a 100% improvement in the way the table looks. I also noticed how shiny and new my bathroom sink and fixtures look. No, I am not an employee of the company, but I do like to pass along information when I find a product that really does work. I love this stuff!

Here is a link that might be useful: Glass Plus

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Glass Plus with Jet-Dry

Thanks, Cearab. I've shameslessly "plugged" for certain products on this site. I usually add something (like you did) so people don't think I'm spamming. I just think it's nice to know the brand names of products that do work.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here