Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Big old mess!

Posted by east_texas_melody (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 30, 09 at 16:59

I use liquid laundry detergent, a full bottle fell and broke on my ceramic tile floor. Now I cant get all the soap up. Can anyone give me an idea how to cut the soap?

Thanks!
Melody

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Big old mess!

Maybe vinegar ?

o
RE: Big old mess!

Try microfibre clothes wrung out very tightly of vinegar water.

FYI, you might want to replace that bottle of liquid with powder. It's not good for the machine, doesn't fully rinse out of your clothes and is more expensive. Just thought you'd want to know. Best thing is, if you drop the box, less mess to clean up.

Good luck cleaning it up, been there, done that. For the next month every time I mopped that spot I kept getting foam up. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here