Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone's shark steam mop break?

Posted by n2cookin (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 25, 08 at 13:14

I've used my new shark steam mop 3 times now and love it. But it's hard to push across my linoleum floors! Today when I filled it and plugged it in and went into another room while it was heating up, it shot steam out of a seam which sounded like a hot water tank exploding. The seams are coming apart around the sides. I bought it brand new on ebay for around $60.

I like the way it cleans but I'm mad that it's now coming apart! Anyone else have this problem?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone's shark steam mop break?

hmmm...I would contact the seller and see if you can return it for sure. Never heard of this happening. I have one and I really do not use it as much as my old one because it is really hard for me to push also. The older ones were much better, somethings are better left not "new and improved" see if you can send it back

good luck!
Ree

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here