Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New oven

Posted by karle13 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 28, 13 at 10:00

Getting a new Electrolux double wall oven! What's the best way to keep it clean? Anyone put foil on the bottom racks??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New oven

I only put foil there when I bake a pizza. I don't leave it there I think it might interfere with baking other things. I put it on the lower rack, not on the bottom of the oven.

I use the self cleaning process when my oven is dirty and I leave the racks in it. They change colors but I am not about to revert to cleaning oven racks by hand.

This post was edited by EmmaR on Mon, Oct 28, 13 at 18:21

o

I once tried laying aluminum foil on the bottom of my gas oven. Was I sorry! It MELTED! Don't do it.

o

Thank you! Ours will be electric, and I am talking about putting the foil on the bottom rack.

o

That works for me and pizza. LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here