Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
which shark steam mop model is besT?

Posted by greif (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 31, 11 at 0:12

which shark steam mop model is besT?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: which shark steam mop model is besT?

Don't bother with the Shark - it leaves streaks & is poorly made. Get the Haan Slim & Light floor steamer SI-35 - purchase on Amazon - i love it! I also bought the Haan hand held steamer which works great as well. You won't be disappointed.

o

I have a shark steam mop and I love it.. so does my daughter... It does not leave any streaks. I have had it about 4 years and still works flawlessly...I add a little bit of vinegar to the water and it steams like a tea kettle!..

o

Read this review on steam mops on amazon.
Eureka enviro is the best cleaner according to this reviewer.
Shark is the worst.
Shark doesn't get hot enough to kill germs.

I've had the enviro steamer for 10 years. It cleans well and has been very durable

Here is a link that might be useful: steam cleaner review on Amazon.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here