Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
erdnuss_gw

Removing stains on....

erdnuss
15 years ago

My husband and I have a small toaster oven. Unlike most folks, we don't have any problems with keeping the inside clean. Instead, I am having problems with the outside of it. My husband and I have both accidentally left items on top of the T.O. while we were baking in it. The T.O. is white so whatever was left on top, left a "stain" on top of the T.O. I've tried a mild cleaner (I can't stand bleach or other really strong cleaners so I try to avoid them). That didn't work. I tried scrubbing it, nothing happened. I have bleached it several times, once I just sprayed the bleach on and then wiped it off, nothing happened. A few other times I sprayed it on and let it set before rubbing it off..still the stains were there.

I have been wanting to buy a larger toaster oven which means I will be selling this one. I was hoping to get the top cleaned as best as possible because if I can get the stains off, then it will seriously look as good as new because that is the only part that doesn't look "new" due to the stains.

So any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

And if nothings, it's not a huge deal, I was just hoping I could get it cleaned.

Comments (6)