Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has the cleaning forum been cleansed of threads?

Posted by graywings (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 21, 08 at 13:14

Did someone come in and delete the posts on this message board - or is it a glitch in the system?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has the cleaning forum been cleansed of threads?

I noticed that too. It must be a glitch cause you can find the threads thru the search option...there still here.

o

I can only find two posts on Cleaning Tips. all the rest are gone. But that's okay. I already read all the "good" ones !

o

I find nothing on a search.....it's all gone....

o

If you know what you really want to search here many threads up through at least Sep 18 are over in Google cache. Go to Google Advanced Search, put gardenweb.com down in the domain box, put exactly what you want to search for up in the exact phrase box and put cleaning in the top box. If you don't know exact phrase you have to do a bit of work because the word cleaning appears in many forums on Gardenweb. You have to look for the cleaning forum and open cached. If curious, try it with your user name in exact phrase.

o

Everything seems to be here on my screen, including 67 previous pages.

o

I just put my tread on a couple of minutes ago and it hasn't shown up yet. Something is going on here.

o

It looks like no new threads are showing up for Sept. 23. Now what .

o

I checked again and I get posts current to back in 2005. I live in Texas and use Time Warner Cable.

Don't know if that makes any difference or not. I am puzzled why I get all posts and you are not getting them.

o

I can go back to page 67, the earlies post is from July 11, 2005. Maybe there was just a hiccup in the system?? Not that it would make a difference, but Comcast high speed is my server.

o

Funny, even old threads don't show new posts??

o

Is anyone home???

o

I've been wondering the same thing.

o

there's a notice posted now ... "9.22.08: Due to technical issues, some forums may be missing posts from 9.20 and earlier. Our support team is working to resolve this issue and hope to have all posts restored soon. Thank you for your patience!" So I guess they are working on the technical problem.

I really love this site! And not just for the great gardening info.

o

testing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here