Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

 o
spray cleaning oils

Posted by izzie (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 22, 08 at 8:52

Just a work to the wise. One of my many cousins used a orange oil spray to clean her kitchen cupboards. I guess it worked really well. She spent hours one day using this stuff. About a week later she was hospitalized because she couldn't breath. They thought it was puenmonia. However it was because of the oil spray she used, she breathed some of it into her lungs. She spent about 1 1/2 weeks in hosp. recovering from this. She is better now. I am sure there were warnings on bottle regarding the use of product but who reads that stuff. I remember hearing a few years back about babies getting ahold of baby oil bottles and breathing in the oil, I think a few children died of this.

Please be careful with spray oil cleaners.


Follow-Up Postings:

 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

Be careful with spray ANYTHING. I wonder how hairdressers deal with using hairspray.


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

Testing


 o
RE: cleaning oils

Testing again.


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

Still testing.


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

Testing again . . .


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

hi this test forum

Here is a link that might be useful: spray cleaning oils


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

I see the forum still isn't working. It has been down for 10 days.


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

hi testing again

Here is a link that might be useful: spray cleaning oils


 o
RE: spray oils

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Here is a link that might be useful: spray cleaning oils


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

This thread hasn't dropped, but the forum is accepting new posts now.


 o
RE: spray cleaning oils

Izzie posted: "I am sure there were warnings on bottle regarding the use of product but who reads that stuff."

Warnings are printed for a reason. Always read them, even with products you have used before. Sometimes manufacturers add warning to their products after they have been on the market for some time. Dawn dish detergent added a warning after finding that people were mixing it with bleach not knowing that their detergent contained ammonia.

I wouldn't think of buying a cleaning product without reading every word on the label.


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!


Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.


Learn more about in-text links on this page here