Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Tip: Bubble bath cleaner

Posted by cgw1 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 14, 09 at 22:59

I just thought someone might be interested in my cleaning tip or perhaps I am the last one to know about it!!! Several years ago a friend told me about cleaning with Fa bath foam. Just a tiny bit in a bowl with hot water and it will clean anything. I also use Avon Bubble Bath and I think it works just as well. My favourite thing is how easy it is to clean the top of the fridge. I am short and admit that I only clean there infrequently. Just soak a towel in the solution and lay it on the surface and within seconds you can wipe it off and have a shiny clean surface (I usually do it twice because I can't believe it's clean). The exhaust fan above the stove - greasy mess gone almost instantly. I could go on and on, but you can just try it on greasy messes. I don't suggest using it in the bath or shower-just imagine what it does for our skin!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tip: Bubble bath cleaner

Save time and money by laying some newspaper on top of the fridge. It will collect the grease and dust that lands up there. Then just throw the newspaper away and replace with a fresh one when it gets dirty.

Do the same on top of your kitchen cabinets if they do not go all the way to the ceiling or have soffits.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here