Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
reeree_natural

Germ Guardian Vacuum

reeree_natural
15 years ago

I am wondering if any of you ever heard of this vacuum or have one? Looks interesting with silver nano technology..

TIA

Ree

Here is a link that might be useful: Germ Guardian Vacuum

Comments (4)

• Donna-37
    15 years ago

Reeree,
    I don't know about this particular vacuum but you might want to check Sears. I was in there yesterday and they have Halo vac that seem to do the same. The neat thing about it is, if you don't like the results you can return.

Here is a link that might be useful: Halo germ vac

• bookert
    15 years ago

reeree,
    I use the plug-in Germ Guardian in the bedroom and seems to help. Plus it provides the perfect amt. of white noise for sleeping!!!
    Costco.com sells a twin pack.

• CandeeKis1_cox_net
    15 years ago

I just purchased one of these and I did a lot of research on them before I bought. One convincing piece of evidence was in this video that a local news channel in Arizona did to test and see if it really 'did' kill the germs. In fact it did. It not only kills germs but it also kills lice, fleas, etc. as well! Any vacuum that can do that is for me, a HUGE plus. I posted the link below to the video but in case here it is as well and you can copy/paste to your browser.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/index.html?nvid=235321

Here is a link that might be useful: Video Testing of Halo Vac

• geguymw
    15 years ago

For what its worth, there are two kinds of vacuum cleaners mentioned here. These two are not alike and do not use the same technology.