Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Germ Guardian Vacuum

Posted by reeree_natural (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 24, 08 at 22:05

I am wondering if any of you ever heard of this vacuum or have one? Looks interesting with silver nano technology..
TIA
Ree

Here is a link that might be useful: Germ Guardian Vacuum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Germ Guardian Vacuum

Reeree,
I don't know about this particular vacuum but you might want to check Sears. I was in there yesterday and they have Halo vac that seem to do the same. The neat thing about it is, if you don't like the results you can return.

Here is a link that might be useful: Halo germ vac

o

reeree,
I use the plug-in Germ Guardian in the bedroom and seems to help. Plus it provides the perfect amt. of white noise for sleeping!!!
Costco.com sells a twin pack.

o

I just purchased one of these and I did a lot of research on them before I bought. One convincing piece of evidence was in this video that a local news channel in Arizona did to test and see if it really 'did' kill the germs. In fact it did. It not only kills germs but it also kills lice, fleas, etc. as well! Any vacuum that can do that is for me, a HUGE plus. I posted the link below to the video but in case here it is as well and you can copy/paste to your browser.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/index.html?nvid=235321

Here is a link that might be useful: Video Testing of Halo Vac

o

For what its worth, there are two kinds of vacuum cleaners mentioned here. These two are not alike and do not use the same technology.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here