Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Miele Upright - Fresh Air or other??

Posted by maries1120 (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 12, 14 at 14:48

Miele has a limited edition upright - Fresh Air. Other than the attachments, I don't see much difference in this between the Cat&Dog or the Jazz. The AutoEco and Swing have a +/- to adjust the suction rather than a dial and a filter change indicator. Are either of these features worth the difference in cost?

Any thoughts? If you have a Miele - which model and after using it, would you have gotten a different one?

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Miele Upright - Fresh Air or other??

The man-friend has a Meile vacuum, and for the life of me I don't understand the popularity. It performs no better than any other vacuum. For added inconvenience, the dusting brush, upholstery tool, and crevice nozzle do not fit in or on the machine, and have to be stored and toted around in a separate box.

o
RE: Miele Upright - Fresh Air or other??

Thanks for the response. Which model is that? I thought with the upright ones I am looking at that the 3 main tools do fit on the machine but I will need to double check that now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here