Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Vapor Steam Cleaners

Posted by shotsi (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 19, 11 at 9:53

I am in the market for one and could use some guidance.
Have an older Euro Pro that has been fabulous but
want to frankly upgrade...

It is a great way to clean house. No odors left at all.
I could give a list of the jobs it does well. Pricey yes..
but fabulous.

Any suggestions on a brand??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Vapor Steam Cleaners

I have a Ladybug 2300 with the TANCS option. YES pricey. Very! It works really well and I like the continuous fill system. It's bulky but maneuvers easily. I also really like the Formula 212 cleaner that is meant to be used with (not IN) the Ladybug. It has lasted me a very long time, and I use it as an all-purpose cleaner everywhere.

o
RE: Vapor Steam Cleaners

The Ladybug is an excellent choice, but is one of the most expensive steam cleaners on the market. They usually cost $900+. Another good steamer you can use is the McCulloch MC-1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner which will cost a little less than $100 and has numerous positive reviews and ratings..

Here is a link that might be useful: vapor steamers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here