Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to deoderize insoles of sandals and shoes.....

Posted by krissie (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 30, 12 at 21:27

Use a wet rag dipped into baking soda and scrub the insole of sandals and shoes. Rinse rag, squeeze good, wipe out baking soda. Dry sandals or shoes under a fan over night.

An old tooth brush works well to scrub with too.

Ahhhhh!!! shoes do not stink! Do this off and on and your feet will thank you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to deoderize insoles of sandals and shoes.....

Good for you. I am lucky my feet or shoes never smell, neither did my husbands. Maybe it's the body chemistry I don't know. We changed shoes often and for my husband who had athletes foot wore white socks, changed them as soon as he came home from work and took off his shoes. Maybe that helped.

A tip, I used throw away battery tooth brushes for awhile and saved the old one for scrubbers. They are wonderful around faucets.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here