Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
white out on fabric

Posted by pitpat (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 24, 10 at 16:31

I got white-out on a brown rayon skirt and a sage chenille-ish couch. Am I completely out of luck??

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: white out on fabric

You might try one of the 232,000 answers on Google :)

Here is a link that might be useful: White Out

o

I'd try white vinegar. I think white out is like paint and that's what I used to clean spatters after I painted my kitchen. Good luck.

o

From their site:

Here is a link that might be useful: Witeout

o

thanks. I ended up using WD40, and it worked pretty well.

o

wow.. I never would have thought of using WD40...that's such a brilliant idea. I was going to mention the things you should definitely NOT try... like nail polish remover, glue solvents and paint thinners. Only because I'm not very smart and I have tried them before... regretfully.

Here is a link that might be useful: loveseat sofa beds

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here