Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

thank you to someone - carpet spot cleaner

3katz4me
13 years ago

I'm sure it was someone here but I can't remember where I read it. Someone suggested Woolite with Oxyclean for cleaning carpet spots. I have geriatric cats who have had a variety of ailments and barfing problems. They're all in pretty good shape right now but I have a bunch of carpet stains that I've tried all kinds of things on including the spot bot machine. I was about to see about having someone come in to clean the carpet though what I really need now and long term is a good spot cleaner. Inevitably I am going to have barfing cats again in the future.

Anyway, I read the recommendation about the Woolite and thought what the heck - might's well try this. It had a $ off coupon on the bottle which was nice. So I tried this on all my spots - which are at least a year old - some maybe longer. Well, I am amazed - this stuff completely cleaned every spot!!! I really can't believe it.

So thank you to whoever mentioned that here and for anyone else looking for a carpet spot cleaner that reallly works - this is it.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus