Bags for airway centurion

Posted by akachrisinmass (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 5, 08 at 7:07

I can't find Airways webssite and fear that they have gone out of business

Where can I get bags for my vacuum?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bags for airway centurion

Generally you don't have to buy the bags from the manufacturer of a vacuum cleaner. A google search with the words Airway Centurion will probably bring up at least one website that sells the bags.

o
RE: Bags for airway centurion

Yes, Air-Way has recently gone out of business.
What you can do is order from Air Tec. They are using one of Air-Way's models and also use Air-Way's old metal attachments. These use the same bag-size as Air-Way and Vita-Vac and will fit your Sanitizor-Centurion.

These bags are actually the same or better quality performance than Air-Way's bags. They are the meltblown material and not paper like regular generic bags.

The other option is to purchase the generic bags from any vac shop. This would be the last option though, since the performance is not as good as Air-Way or the above. They will not filter as well. You want the inside of your vacuum clean as possible and you had that with the Air-Way bags.

Go to the link and contact them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Air Tec

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here