Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone tried the Shark Sonic floor cleaner?

Posted by cohoss (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 15, 13 at 0:20

I've tried just about every kind of hot water extractor cleaner on the market and have had little success with them.

I'm very leery of anything advertised on an infomercial but the premise of the Shark sonic makes sense to me. Years ago I used a great carpet cleaning solution that was supposed to be applied in a similar fashion: rubbed in with a commercial bonnet-type orbital polisher. Since I didn't want to pony up the $$ for one of those, this seems like a good option but have yet to see any reviews of the machine.

Anyone tried it? Has it worked?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone tried the Shark Sonic floor cleaner?

I seen that one but never heard of any personal reviews, most of the reviews is the ones I read online.

Are you talking about the one that cleans both carpet and hardwood? I believe that is the one that uses cold water instead hot water.

Here is a link that might be useful: Review from About.com

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here