Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need small vaccuum for dusting

Posted by jockewing (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 26, 10 at 21:41

I have a little chihuahua that sheds enough hair to create tumbleweeds! When I use dust rags or microfiber rags, it takes me forever to dust because the hair just gets blown all over the place. I would love a small portable vacuum that would get everything up more quickly. I have not liked the dustbusters I've had in the past. Are there other options?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need small vaccuum for dusting

Simplicity Sport!

o

I know a simple vacuum cleaner like Oreck 2-in-1 cordless speed sweep vacuum cleaner can do the job very well. It picks up hair and dust easily, and the noise it created is low too. We just had one recently and my wife loves it. It's bagless too so it is environmental friendly. The battery can last for 20-30 minutes of vacuuming, after that you just need to charge it.

Jay Chua
Publisher, PorchSwingSets.com

o

I bought the Bissell Pet Hair eraser for my stairs after reading the great reviews on Amazon. It's a corded vac (the cord is super long) so it doesn't have to be continually recharged like dustbusters. It's got great suction and picks up a ton of dust/dirt off the stairs that I would never even know was there. Kind of a pain to clean it out but it's worth it when I see how much crud I'm picking up.

Tracey

o

Please make sure you buy nothing by Kirby Vacuums!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here