Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Easy Find' Lids in the DW?

Posted by oriole6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 9:19

Momma always told me, "Never put your Tupperware lids in the dishwasher -- they'll warp for sure." And she was right!
I'm wondering, though, about these new Easy Find lids from Rubbermaid.. they seem pretty sturdy. Has anyone put theirs into the DW with no warping?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Easy Find' Lids in the DW?

I like these things! Bought 20 when I happened upon a buy-one-get one free sale. The lids have been through the dishwasher many times (top rack) and so far they're just fine. Phooey on our mamas' tupperware!

o

Okay, Rozilla, I'll take the plunge... did you happen to have the 'heated dry' on?

o

Yup. Always use the "heated dry". AND I realized I had been putting the bigger lids on the dreaded BOTTOM RACK! Oh yes, life on the edge here, and my Easy Find lids are just fine, thank you.

o

Yup. Always use the "heated dry". AND I realized I had been putting the bigger lids on the dreaded BOTTOM RACK! Oh yes, life on the edge here, and my Easy Find lids are just fine, thank you.

o
Oops

Obviously these Easy Find lids are a huge part of my life, thus I needed to post twice in case anyone missed it the first time. Sorry, I don't know how to remove the second post. And by the way, have I mentioned that you can put Easy Find lids in the dishwasher?

o

Haha, Roz, you just have a very important point to make. Most worthy of mentioning twice, I'd say!

I am taking the plunge -- TONIGHT!! Thanks much for your valued opinion and esteemed experience.

~ Robin

o

If they are called "easy find" why don't I know where to get them?

o

They're getting pretty popular, lindac. I've seen them in WalMart, BJ's, and Target. Good luck!

And Roz, so far, so good!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here