Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spray Cleaner to clean my gas grill?

Posted by pbx2 (My Page) on
Thu, May 29, 14 at 11:20

Need a grill cleaner spray that is effective & easy to use to clean the grates in my gas grill.

Any suggestions please?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spray Cleaner to clean my gas grill?

I had a neighbor that laid his on the grass at night and the dew/moisture softened it so it was easily cleaned.

o

I have a charcoal grill and when I want to clean the grate, I take it off and spray it with Easy Off Oven Cleaner the day before I want to use it and prop it against a fence post. Next day I just spray it with the garden hose and it comes out shiney. If you are using the yellow can it is very caustic so don't get any on you or inhale the fumes. The blue fume free version will work but not as well.

o

The link below had a lot of good information.

Here is a link that might be useful: Serious Grill Cleaning Tips

o

There are several spray cleaners that usually used to clean my gas grill, easy off rec, carbona oven rack etc are some spray that usually likes to clean and simple and easy cleaning will increase its potential for cleaning for many years.

o

Just turn the grill on to it's highest setting and let it go about about 20 minutes. Scrape off any residue with a grill brush. Cook.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here