Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk

Posted by Jewel654 (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 27, 14 at 18:20

What's the real story with this product? Seems to good to be true, so what's the down sides of the product?

https://www.dutchglow.com/?mid=4932132

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dutch Glow Amish Wood Milk

It seems as it is not what it should be, I wish it were. I need a good product to clean my wood too. :0(

Here is a link that might be useful: Dutch glow reviews

o

I bought a bottle of this at Bed Bath and Beyond, merely seeing it on display and never having seen the commercials. My expectations were zero, except that the sales clerk said she had been hearing how good it was. I have been trying to get my 1980's oak banister clean for a couple of years and it has been an elbow grease nightmare.

Today, this Amish Wood Milk cleaned it off quickly and beautifully - I could not believe it. It took very little elbow grease and I am just thrilled with the result. This banister has not been so beautiful in all the 10 years I have lived in this house. There is still plenty in the bottle for other projects and believe me, I will be using it everywhere! My suggestion, try it... you may be as shocked by the fabulous result as I am.Thank you , whoever you are!

o

If you want a super DIY product. I have tried equal parts of white vinegar, turpentine and raw linseed oil. Heard it recommended on a radio show that featured expert home builders. It works to clean and protect fine wood finishes better than any commercial product I have used. Just put them in a tight jar or bottle and shake well and pour a little on a rag and wipe. Don't leave it wet, wipe it dry. It will shine.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here