Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
zipster_gw

Ree

zipster
16 years ago

Ree I just wanted you to know that my dear husband passed away on Friday morning. I know you kept him in your thoughts and prayers and he did go peacefully.

Thank you, zipster

Comments (15)

• Linda Wayman
    16 years ago

Zipster, I'm not Ree and I'm not a regular here. I was looking through forums I usually don't visit and saw your message. I offer you my deepest sympathy.
    Linda

• reeree_natural
    16 years ago

Zipster
    oh I am so sorry to hear about your beloved husband. my heart feels so heavy for you. (((( great big hug)))))

I hope you are ok, I can only imagine how hard this must be. please know you are in my thoughts.

my deepest sympathy to you and your family
    love,
    Ree
    xxoo
    ps, I am always here if you need me!

• graywings123
    16 years ago

Zipster - I had been reading your comments back and forth with Ree, but never chimed in. You and your husband were in my thoughts. My deep sympathy goes out to you.

• sandy523
    16 years ago

I am so sorry for your loss.

• Donna-37
    16 years ago

Zipster,
    I am very sorry for your loss.
    Thinking of you and your family in your time of sorrow.
    Dash

• jannie
    16 years ago

I'm mostly a lurker here, I just want to add my sympathy.

• talk2bw
    16 years ago

Zipster,
    I too am one that has followed your talks with Ree and others. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. You are in my prayers.
    BW

• reeree_natural
    16 years ago

Hi Zipster
    How are you doing??? Thinking of you!
    Ree

• zipster
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you all for your kind words of sympathy. I am amazed at the kindness of people that don't really know me.

Ree today was the burial and I wasn't sure I could make it thru but I have such support in my family. I have a daughter and 3 grandchildren that are just fantastic. My 4th grandchild is my grandaughter's husband that we love very much too. Everything was just as my husband would have wanted, just the family together at a difficult time for all of us. I am so fortunate that they live so close to me. Thank you for thinking of me.

Hugs, zipster

• reeree_natural
    16 years ago

Zipster
    I am so happy you have a close family who loves and cares about each other. That is so important to have that in our lives, it's the greatest wealth we can have. I know how hard these past few days have been for you, I pray time will heal your heart.
    Thank you for keeping in touch in this difficult time, I was happy to hear from you. Try to get some rest!
    big hug,
    Ree

• marie26
    16 years ago

I as so sorry for your loss.

• reeree_natural
    16 years ago

Just checking in, how are you Zipster???? thinking of you! Ree

• zipster
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi Ree,

I'm OK just lonely. The house seems so empty without my husband. We were married for so long and retired together for 21 years which meant we were together 24/7. I have a lot to keep me busy and I do something and then I stop. I know it will get better with time.

Thanks for thinking of me. Zipster

• User
    15 years ago

Dear Zipster,
    I don't know you, but I was exploring the forum and saw your post. My deepest sympathy for your loss. There is nothing that can be said by anyone to make this better. It may seem inconceivable to you now, but with the passage of time, your sorrow will be less painful and you will find a way to adjust to this change in your life. May love surround and support you.

• reeree_natural
    15 years ago

Zipster
    oh I can only imagine how you hurt. I pray in time you will feel better. I am glad you are keeping busy, it is the best medicine! Stay in touch and let me know how you are doing.
    thinking of you!
    Ree