Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best-looking spray bottle for vinegar/water spray

Posted by peonyfan (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 26, 11 at 15:45

I'm wondering if there is something available that is better-looking than my functional but not nice to look at spray bottle for vinegar/water spray that I use for my countertops. I like it close at hand, and it tends to get left out.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best-looking spray bottle for vinegar/water spray

I have no real suggestion other than to maybe find one that is the right size, that spays like you like it, is comfortable, and then maybe try to paint it to coordinate with your decor.

I'm just happy when I happen upon a product or bottle that is the right size, is comfortable (doesn't make my hand cramp up with a lot of use) and that sprays a nice spray mist as opposed to a stream that then hits the surface and splashes off or runs.

Isn't it possible to find a little spot inside a cabinet where it can always be placed (and thus always found) and be out of sight?

I often leave the furniture cleaner/polish out along with the dust cloth/rag, but that is just because of my bad habit of not really finishing the dusting/cleaning and putting things away behind myself. (Procrastinator?)

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Plastic paint

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here