Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
oldhousegal

White heat ring/water mark on dining table-miracle cure!

oldhousegal
14 years ago

I am usually very picky about the products I use, so for me to tout the virtues of a product means it must be great! Well, I just tried something that is going to save me a ton of money and right now I'm doin' the happy dance!

For the past 3 years, my antique chippendale style dining table has had heat/water ring marks on it from a dinner party in which I must have had too much to drink and wasn't keeping my eye on things. Since then, I've covered it up with table cloths to hide the nearly 8 inch diameter white marks left from hot dishes, but I do miss the beauty of the old stained wood.

So, yesterday while at Ace Hardware's 20% bag sale, I thought I'd try this product I saw there. I mean, with 20% off, why not, right? And for those of you that know about this, good for you and why haven't you shared it with me before now? HA!

It is made by Jasco, called "Furniture White Ring Remover" Genius, huh?

ANyway, I just tried it for kicks and giggles this morning. It worked like a dream! It took about 10 minutes of gentle scrubbing with this cloth, impregnated with Lord knows what, but it works. It says it also takes off minor surface sratches, which I will soon try.

So, I guess that $4000 table I've had my eyes on won't be residing at my house any time soon!

Thanks Jasco, you just saved me a lot of money!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus