Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ocscott

Hoover GUV vs. Bissell Garage Pro

ocscott
15 years ago

Hi folks, I'm looking for advice on a hang-up style vacuum for my garage. I live in a stacked townhouse so my garage is right off my kitchen. I just got a puppy and wanted a central-style vacuum to clean the garage, kitchen, and then for quick sweeps of the family room. I already own 2 Miele's which are AWESOME (canister with powernozzle and universal stick vac with powernozzle) but have grown up with a central vacuum. Given the configuration of my house, I can't install one. This is my first house and I never thought I'd actually miss a vacuum cleaner! I took for granted all those years how nice it was to be able to zip through my parents house with just a long hose and wand. This would be especially nice considering I have a 3 month old Beagle who is constantly shredding, chewing, and making a general mess. I have seen a model offered by Hoover and one by Bissell online. Does anyone own the Hoover GUV or Bissell Garage Pro? The reviews on Amazon.com for the Hoover are mixed and there are none for the Bissell. Any insight would be very helpful. Thanks so much!

Comment (1)