Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
miracle sponges

Posted by ladebugz (ladebugz47@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 9:05

Also called the magic erasers, though the store brand works fine too, these sponges are indespensible at our home. They deep clean glass top stoves, are positively awesome on pyrex, and windshields. I use them for heavy duty window cleaning. And in the shower they are second to none. They lessen the elbow grease used by at least half.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: miracle sponges

I never thought about using them on a windshield. We live in the country so it gets pretty dirty! Especially the back windshield of my SUV.

I have several of them here but I haven't really found a use for them.

One thing I recently discovered is the Clorox Disinfectant Wipes. I've always kept them in the bathroom, and one day I tried it on the stove, countertop, and boy did the mess come out! I don't have to use 409 and paper towels anymore for deep kitchen cleaning!

o

They are great for getting stainless steal sinks shiny and bright.

o

I could not live without them I have a glass top stove and use them to get stuff that gets burnt on off it does a great job!!

o

I love miracle sponges! Magic Eraser is the best. I use it to whiten the bathtubs and also to erase marks from walls. Love it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cleaning Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here