Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
painting on ceramic tiles

Posted by abbigail1952 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 28, 06 at 20:07

I am wanting something to paint on store bought ceramic tiles. I want to use them to paint names and numbers on them and use them as garden markers outside. I need some type of product that will stand up to sun and rain. Does anyone know what I should use?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: painting on ceramic tiles

how about Pebeo paints. They bake on...

o
RE: painting on ceramic tiles

Maybe Deco Arts (I think) product is called "Patio Paints"..haven't used it myself, but have read the label a few months ago. You can probably get a real quick answer to this on the Garden Junk forum...those gals REALLY have a lot of knowledge and have tried many different things out to get the results they want....not trying to "steal" folks from this forum, but you've only gotten one other response since Sept...

Just a thought,
Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here