Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello, I'm back; please read.

Posted by taunia1 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 12, 10 at 3:55

I haven't posted in several years. I have more time on my hands. I lost my wonderful husband in May 2010. I'm trying not to loose my mind. I've been dabbling with my craft work a little. The question is= what do I seal my polymer clay with if I want a mat or shiny finish without it becoming sticky? P.S. I would talk more about Scott's passing but it would only make me cry as I do everyday. Please forgive me if I soud insensitive. I've shared a few comments on the Grief forum tonight. Anyway, I'm glad to be back in hopes that I hear from some of you I used to know. Love and Light, Taunia.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello, I'm back; please read.

Hello Taunia, Do hope the summer is finding you doing some fun things. I can't imagine what you are going through, so I'll not say "I know"because I don't. I have a couple Bible verses which have helped me in the lose of my parents and 3 brothers. Proverbs 20:22 Since the Lord is directing our steps, why try to understand what happens along the way...........Proverbs 25:2 It is God's priviledge to conceal things. I think my favorite is :
"Do not let these things which may not in the present be understood weary your soul, but know that sometime, someday, somewhere, you too will understand. from Edgar Cayce. Hope you understand, I'm only sending you some verses, I'm not attempting to "preach". We each need our own time to grieve. None of us ever grieve in the same time frame. So, be good to yourself! Remember, we have tears to help wash away the pains of living.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here