Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
minnie_tx

Fimo clay and molds

minnie_tx
19 years ago

I'm getting all my clay stuff ready to sell at my next yard sale When??

If I have something you want let me know and you can have it. Lots of push molds Just ask If I have it.

Comments (8)

• CandyWA
    19 years ago

Hi Minnie... I would love to buy your push molds.

What crafts will you continue to do? I'm ready to clear out my craft room as well. These days I'm into jewelry and clay.

• minnie_tx
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I can send you a list of the push molds if you like. Maybe tomorrow. I only ask for the postage.

I still have a few favorite rubber stamps and some little dolls I like to do and crocheting.

• CandyWA
    18 years ago

I'm excited to see your list. I just love push molds. You're awfully generous!

I crochet but don't know how to read patterns... I just make simple things like hats (which are fun to make up as ya go along) and scarves.

Thank you, Minnie :)

• minnie_tx
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I promise to get a list ready tomorrow and maybe some photos.

• CandyWA
    18 years ago

AWESOME!!! I'm looking so forward to it.

• gwenfisher
    18 years ago

I would be interested in any books you may have, I just bought some sculpey to try, I don't know how to use it. I would be glad to pay postage.

Thank you...

• minnie_tx
    Original Author
    18 years ago

I gave the clay molds away to someone on the forum . I don't know if I have any booklets left.I'll have to dig in the yard sale stuff.

• goonoose
    18 years ago

Hi Minnie TX,
    I was just wondering if you sold your fimo molds yet? If not I would love to see a pic.
    Thank you