Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fimo clay and molds

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Thu, May 12, 05 at 16:26

I'm getting all my clay stuff ready to sell at my next yard sale When??
If I have something you want let me know and you can have it. Lots of push molds Just ask If I have it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fimo clay and molds

Hi Minnie... I would love to buy your push molds.

What crafts will you continue to do? I'm ready to clear out my craft room as well. These days I'm into jewelry and clay.

o

I can send you a list of the push molds if you like. Maybe tomorrow. I only ask for the postage.

I still have a few favorite rubber stamps and some little dolls I like to do and crocheting.

o

I'm excited to see your list. I just love push molds. You're awfully generous!

I crochet but don't know how to read patterns... I just make simple things like hats (which are fun to make up as ya go along) and scarves.

Thank you, Minnie :)

o

I promise to get a list ready tomorrow and maybe some photos.

o

AWESOME!!! I'm looking so forward to it.

o

I would be interested in any books you may have, I just bought some sculpey to try, I don't know how to use it. I would be glad to pay postage.

Thank you...

o

I gave the clay molds away to someone on the forum . I don't know if I have any booklets left.I'll have to dig in the yard sale stuff.

o

Hi Minnie TX,
I was just wondering if you sold your fimo molds yet? If not I would love to see a pic.
Thank you

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here