Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help! Buying Wholesale already FIRED ceramics?

Posted by chandielady (My Page) on
Mon, May 28, 07 at 7:53

Good morning! I have a rather odd question and this site always seems to have the best answers! :) I used to paint ceramics years ago and fell in love with the art. I am now looking to find a wholesaler that can provide me with the same great shapes and plates of bisque and greenware but I would like them to already be FIRED/Glazed. Absolutely plain white, no markings, no labels,and much like the dinnerware we eat off of, but plain like the bisqueware we paint. I have found many wholesale sellers who sell wholesale plates to restaurants etc, but I am looking for this for art purposes so I don't want a stamped label in the bottom. Any help would be so greatly appreciated! Bless you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help! Buying Wholesale already FIRED ceramics?

Other than to contact shops that fire the bisque and see if they will glaze and fire the bisque for you I don't know of a supplier of such. Not sure why you object to a stamped maker's mark, history is full of ceramic objects with stamped maker's marks and glazed art signatures.

p

o

get in touch with these folks ... their main business is decals, but they also sell a variety of glazed pieces.

http://www.nationalartcraft.com

kay

o

heres one that might be helpful. i have to order online a lot cause theres only one place intown that sells them n hes only open when she feels like it lol

Here is a link that might be useful: r n r ceramics

o

oops i misunderstood you question ,sorry

o

Try http://www.aftosa.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Aftosa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here