Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for three small question and answer books

Posted by unioncreek (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 07 at 9:59

I'm looking for three small books that have questions and answers in them about potter. I don't know the name of them, but have heard them mentioned in the past. Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I can buy them online?

Bobg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for three small question and answer books

Bob,

you are probably referring to the small format books put out by Ceramics Monthly - information in these books has been taken from various issues of the magazine over the years. This little series is edited by Barbara Tipton.
You can most likely get ordering information by going to the Ceramics Monthly web site Unless they have updated any of them they are easily 10+ years old by now and some information not as relevant or changed - other information is good for ages to come. great to have in ones' library.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here