Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Keramiplast Air-dry clay

Posted by akaLia (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 26, 02 at 22:41

I was looking at the website of Fran Saperstein http://www.elegantnotion.com/pages/tips_on_stamping.html and noticed she mentioned this air-dry ceraminc clay by Lyra. I looked at the Lyra site and realized I've never seen this clay in the craft stores. Never heard of it either. And never saw this Carol Duvall Show project using it:
http://www.hgtv.com/HGTV/project/0,1158,CRHO_project_8541,FF.html
Anyone tried it? Cheaper than polymer clay, although it only comes in 2 colors... Looks like fun though...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Keramiplast Air-dry clay

New to me too.....The bowl was really pretty...looked like hydrangeas. Thought I had seen EVERY Carol. It does look interesting.

o

Oh yes, I remember that show and had printed it for my project notebooks.
I haven't ever noticed this brand of clay in my local store, but had figured on using Marblex or Plastiroc clay which are both air-dry clays I have used previously in the classroom.
I have a pack of some other air-dry clay around here but of course now I can't seem to find it! The brick-sized pack is foil, mostly white, and the mfg. is German, but I cannot remember the name. It is found with all the other clay supplies in the craft store.

o

DAS Pronto is what I have. Gosh, that was bugging me!

Here is a link that might be useful: DAS pronto clay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here