Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kato PolyClay

Posted by Rosie_GA (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 9, 02 at 21:53

I have had WW (Web Withdrawal)...have been down since Thursday and just got my system restored, so I'm just now getting caught up. I got my new clay in the mail on Thursday but haven't made the time to play with it. They sent 16 blocks and said they had not received the "gold" from manufacturer yet. So they credited card with $2.00. They are generous blocks. Hope to play tomorrow.......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kato PolyClay

How long did it take from order to ship date for you? I was hoping to find clay on my doorstep when I got back from vacation last night, but there was none :-(
Have you played yet?

o

Just now saw your posting.....duhhhh! Sorry I haven't answered yet. It did take a while to get the clay....figured they had many orders, but I can't remember how long.
No...just haven't gotten inspired. May try it over the weekend.

o

Where, oh where has my Kato clay gone,
Where, oh where can it be?

o

It can't be long now.....perhaps tomorrow.

o

still no Kato clay! I am emailing them to see what's up.

o

Something must be wrong.......I did finally open some and played with it....seems to be easily conditioned by the warmth of your hand. Real pliable. Haven't run it through pasta machine yet. I left it out on piece of paper overnight to see what kind of "grease stain" it would leave. Very minimal....
Hope they haven't misplaced your order.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here