Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Stepping Stones

Posted by sapphires (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 02 at 23:47

I know this doesn't refer to clay or ceramics, just wasn't sure where to post. I am looking for clear plastic molds to make stepping stones. I have a heart, butterfly and octagon shape from A.C.Moore, but would like other shapes or images. Online or in stores, any suggestions. I love making these for family and friends. Problem is, they have turned out so well that no one puts them in the dirt as it's intended purpose, they just prop them up in the garden.The heart has been my biggest success, I make them for weddings, anniversaries and Valentine's Day. I am partial to the butterfly myself.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Stepping Stones

Hey Sapphires,

Check out the Garden Web forum under garden junk and garden accoutrements...there are a couple of threads ongoing about stepping stones.

o
RE: Stepping Stones

Jeatonne,
Thank you so much. I checked out the other forum and there is so much good info there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here