Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Kato Polyclay

Posted by Rosie_GA (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 02 at 22:49

Just happened upon this tonight...colors look great. Must go back and "read all about it."

Here is a link that might be useful: Kato Polyclay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
More info

More info...........

Here is a link that might be useful: Kato Polyclay info

o
RE: New Kato Polyclay

Rosie, I'm so glad you posted these! I didn't know the Kato clay was available to order! I saw a sample pack with an assortment of 3 oz packs (not 2oz like I'm used to)... various colors... for $24.99 but when you go to the shopping cart it says 29.99. And I don't think that's shipping!
Also saw there, on the PrairieCraft site, the measuring/marking tool for canes. I thought I was *dreaming* I had seen those in Michaels 'cause I can't find them anymore! They also have multi-packs of tissue blades.

Oh, and the other site you gave had a cybermall chat transcript. Reading that I had a "lightbulb moment" about a project I had seen and didn't understand. Thanks!

BTW, I made the announcement to my DH about the exciting new Kato polyclay. He didn't share my enthusiasm. Hmph!

o

I was tickled to run across the forum that had the letter from Kato......there were many names I recognized there and they were passing along great information. You may have been familiar with it.....

o

I think that is an excellent price for the clay, if it is as good as they say it is! I think the price is a introductory or pre-order special price up until April 30, then it will be 29.99.
I will order some later on today!

Karen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here