Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A site for inspiration

Posted by ArtsyCraftsy (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 02 at 14:16

I have to share this woman's jewelry with you. She lives near my area and exhibits at my favorite craft show every summer. I try to buy something from her every year. The jewelry is in porcelain and her color schemes are just lovely. My favorite piece is one of her beetle pins. The dragonfly & small beetle on her insect page have wings made from shrink plastic!

Karen

Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Joan Miller jewelry

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A site for inspiration

oops

oops

o

Karen, Karen, (LOL!) These are awesome! I wish I knew more about ceramics. Like, how does she acheive all that color??? What a treat; better than a pastry shop! :--D

o

What nice work.....I especially like the Misc catagory....with the swirls.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here