Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Member - Please Welcome Joyce

Posted by lamb43 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 02 at 2:45

(Listen up, I've already told her what a fantastic group you all are here in the Clay and Ceramics forum- you are the best! I know you won't let me down!)

Joyce is a former art teacher who is new to our forum, but not to the art form. She's the one who sent me the wonderful idea for using newspaper for a mask form, which works great so far by the way- will keep you posted on my latest experiment. I believe she will be an invaluable member of our forum.

She's given me permission to post her name and email address as she said:

"perhaps all those years teaching art can benefit some others"

Please join me in welcoming Joyce to our group!
email: Ugeet36@cs.com

lamb43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Member - Please Welcome Joyce

Great to have you Joyce......feel free to jump right in. Speaking for myself, I'm always looking for the "strange and different" items to make. Will you be trading ideas and hints on this forum?

o

Hiya Joyce!
Another former art teacher here. (Decided I just was not up to parenting nearly 900 of other people's children. Did I mention it was middle school ?)
We're a friendly bunch here and always up for new ideas or cool web links. Welcome, welcome!

Karen

o

Welcome, Joyce! It's great to have another bright, enthusiastic member!

(Karen, I understand your sentiments completely!)

:--)

o

Joyce, we welcome you with open arms!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here