Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need a good glue for heavy plastic

Posted by Heidiho (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 21, 04 at 18:06

I have a top heavy "singing sunflower thingy" made from heavy plastic and the grandkids broke the stem part of it during the holidays. I've tried all kinds of glue but nothing is working. Any ideas? Thanks and have a very nice evening.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need a good glue for heavy plastic

website named thistothat.com
type in the two items you are glueing together and it will tell you the appropriate glue needed.

o

My favorite glue is E6000. I use it for everything just about. I put glass beads on a bowling ball (one year in the Texas sun and rain - good so far). It works really good on firm plastic and ceramics. Michaels sells it.

o

Gorilla glue recommendation from me - it glues concrete pieces, among other things

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Clay and Ceramics Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here