Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lamb43

PC Shapelets Plus

lamb43
22 years ago

I was going to just post my Shapelet pins, then thought I would add my Valentine jewelry and gifts. Seemed kind of empty, so I added my kimono doll pendant, and my Moebius beads experiments. Then my 'babies' insisted on being photographed, too, soo..LOL

Key:

A's: My Moebius bead experiments.

B: Dragon Valentine pin - The heart that the dragon is holding reads: Be Mine.

C: Birdhouse Earrings, well one of them anyways. I made them for a goodbye gift for a friend here. That's the hardest part of moving every 6 to 9 months. Saying goodbye to the friends you've made :-(

D: My current favorite! This Valentine Girl pin I made from a kitchen whisk broom cover I saw one day. She's much prettier in clay, I think.

E: My kimono doll pendant.

F: Shapelet pins I wish you could see the details better.

G: My miniature baby dragons. I should have put a quarter in this photo for perspective. Each of the babies fit on a quarter if that helps. The other Dragon, large red one on the bottom, is a guardian dragon for our computer. She keeps watch and if any viruses or bugs or worms come sneaking around our computer, she fries them with one blast of her fiery breath. (Not my original idea but I can't remember where it was that I saw the idea.)

H: My first Shapelet attempt. I made the layers WAY TOO THICK. Not a total loss, though, I'm making a box to match- shapelet will be lid. Can't see the stamp here either. I learned not to use Pearl Ex Pearl on a white background!

I: Valentine pen and pen holder. I love this lacey heart cane!

J: Easter Bunny holder. Yeah I know I'm early. I'm making these for DGD's (DGS is too young yet) for there Easter Baskets from NeeNee and Poppie. They're made to hold lolly's that I decorate as flowers.

Image link:

Comments (4)