Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Kitchen Christmas Decor

phonegirl
10 years ago

Our kitchen is decorated with alot of the things I've shared in the past. I always change things up each
year tho. I had this little 3 piece train under our gold tinsel tree last year. The snow globe is a motion
one that winds up. I've had the gold bottle brush tree and wire set for years.

This is my crystal center this year.

Dm's Christmas plate.

My Tiffin Francisan Moon and Stars punch bowl w/cups and underplate is still out so I filled
it with cupcake ornies. On the top is my Debbie Mum candle and some Egg Christmas ornaments.

Blinged up the kitchen window with lights and ornaments. I had bought these Christmas lights years
ago and normally use them on our tree.

Changed up the top of fridge this year to a santa cookie jar on a cake plate from DD. Some of
the green hearts that I bought last year on clearance with red balls on little white trees. Cake
topper above is a Christmas present from friends last year with our name, polka dots and a
pretty red bow.

Last picture is of our roll top desk in the LR. DH cut the K out of wood and I covered it. DM's
clock stayed to keep it from getting broken. Added a stringed row of battery lights in front. I
forgot to light the red and gray bird for the picture. Can't think of everything when running
around snapping pictures.LOL

Hope you enjoy looking at our decor.

Punk

Comments (6)

• christmascandy
    10 years ago

I always love seeing your décor!

Your kitchen window is stunning! I wish I had window sills to decorate, but we have wood windows and the sill is on the outside, :(

You have been busy. I have some of those snowball candles too.

The top of the frig is very pretty with that lime green and red color scheme.

I'm too stuck in my routine to change where I put things, LOL

A few things get put in different places just because I forget where they were before, but mostly they go back in the same spots!

The Debbie Mumm candle is calling me!!!
    Your big K is very cool too! What did you use to cover it?

Looking very festive at your place.

TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

gosh Punk everything looks so festive!
    so many wonderful things to see.
    I really like the lights in the kitchen window,
    my kitchen sink faces the wall.
    I'll be back later to see what i missed.
    thanks for sharing
    Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Sat, Dec 7, 13 at 7:26

• party_music50
    10 years ago

Lots of great decor there, Punk! Did you make the snowball candles? they're so cool! I love that whole arrangement... I've never seen decorated eggs as xmas ornies, nor cupcakes, but they all look awesome! Love the gold brush trees, love the limey green decor on the top of the fridge, and of course love the decorated window sill over the sink.

You just gave me an idea that never occurred to me before... my kitchen is tiny so there's no way I'm giving up space there for decorations, but I have a pass-through to the dining room and I have NEVER decorated it! geez. Why didn't I ever think of that?! :p

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Candy, I covered the K with pine garland and then wrapped another thinner garland w/candy canes on it. DH cut it out of scrap wood and painted it white. If it had been nicer wood I would of just painted on it.

I've had the Debbie Mum candle for a few years but never placed it where it stands out like it does this year. It's an electric flicker candle on top.

Nana, sorry to hear you and Candy can't decorate your kitchen windows. I think an arrangement like this could be used anywhere. It was one of the last things I decorated so we could have lights for others to see from outside.

It has been so cold here that we haven't gotten all our outside lights up this year.

PM, the snowball candles were made by the company Silvestri. I'm not talented enough to make them.LOL I bought the eggs to use for Easter but never put them out because of colors. Cupcakes are out in most stores during this holiday season.

I bought my first little cupcakes on clearance on year to use in a tablescape under my pedestal domes. Hope you will be sharing pictures of your pass-through when/if you get it decorated.

Thanks sweet ladies for looking and all your comments.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

I love your festive, wonderful kitchen!! How fun to be in there! But I think you're going to get me in trouble with Mr. O. Next year. LOL. I love the idea of the lighted, decorated garland in the window sill. Why have I never thought of that??? I sometimes stick little Christmas figurines along my sill, but never really decorated it. One of the few places I've missed. :o)

Oh, the top of your fridge....WOW. Its "loaded" and I love it! Another thing I'd like to try next year, but that is the ONLY place my Chef Santas will fit. My kitchen is tiny, galley style. And they are too tall for any of the counters. Anyway, loving your ideas!

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Karen, let's hop Mr O notices if you decorate the window sill.LOL I love all your Santa Chefs, what about trying them in the dining room bay window for a change next year? Maybe they will b done cooking and ready to eat.haha Your bay window is always a beautiful display area.

Thanks for the sweet comments.

Punk

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions