Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Luvs, Frou... look at this Christmas Plate!

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 13, 10 at 23:13

When I saw this pastel Christmas plate, the first thing I thought of was "Luvs and Frou" would love this one! Isn't it pretty!

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas Plate

Follow-Up Postings:

o
and one for Jeanne...!

Then I saw this one and thought...JEANNE!
LOL. I need to stay off eBay before I get in trouble
as an Enabler.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas pines

o
RE: Luvs, Frou... look at this Christmas Plate!

Yep, right up my alley and I know Luvs and Jeanne will love them too. I adore my new little Santa who has come to live in my pastel kitchen.
Frou

o

They are both darling, and yes, I love those soft pastel colors and the Victorian style of the first one. Price plus s/h just too steep for my budget tho--and I already have plenty of pretty plates. Thanks for sharing though, I love to see pretties. ;o) Luvs

o

Shhhhhhhish! shame on you, PM! LOL! As if I can't get into enough trouble by myself!...you #1 leader of "Enablers R Us!" LOL! Jeanne S. (BIG SMILE)& fingers clicking on e-bay!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here