Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Frou and other pink lovers

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 19, 10 at 22:54

Wanted to be sure you didn't miss this pretty pink tree. I think I've shared this blog before, but in case you haven't looked recently, you might want to take a look. And if you browse back a few pages there are links to other blogger's Christmas decor too. Enjoy! Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Pink Christmas tree

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Frou and other pink lovers

OHMYGOSH, I'm in love with pink!
I went thru all her rooms, and the dining-room especially had me think Pink Heaven. Me??? Yep!

Frou, her Old World pink Santa has the most beautiful face!
And her other pink Santa was pretty too.

Thanks so much for sharing this one, Luvs. I'll be looking at it quite a few times. If she and Candy ever got together, there'd be nothing left for the rest of us to decorate with. LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

I'm bumping this up before it gets lost in the Christmas rush ;o)
This is some of the prettiest pink decor I've seen and
sure hope our "Pinkies" take a look at it.

hugs, Karen

o

Oooooooo, good thing there is no such thing as pink overload in my book. She has green walls just like my kitchen, which provides my favorite color combo pink and green.
Frou

o

Luvs, her pink decorations were stunning. I love pink and will be going back and saving this when I have more time to look.

Karen, I totally agree with that old world santa, wonderful!

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here