Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Our Christmas Decor 2011

maximavswife
12 years ago

I'm busy enjoying all that the holiday has to offer so I won't post pictures here. I have put up a post on my blog. I hope you stop by to visit. I will be posting our Christmas table later in the week.

Merry Christmas week everyone!

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Our Christmas Decor 2011

Comments (8)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathe, your home looks nice all decorated for Christmas. Love your new plates from Kohl's. Hope you can find more.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I don't where to start, I'm crazy about it all! But especially have to comment on that fantastic Kirklands framed Santa! LOVE! (I absolutely have to go to Kirklands next year and see what Christmas they have...seeing this painting, and then buying the big Santa Nutcracker on Horse from eBay and the just-purchased Santa on Rocking Horse from shopgoodwill, ALL Kirklands!)

Then there's your mantel with all the neat shelves...oh boy is that right up my alley! What a great place to decorate! Christmas at your house looks, and sounds, just the way it supposed to be! (got room for an extra guest?)

hugs, Karen

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    12 years ago

(Karen, we have two empty guest rooms. Come on over!)
    Thank you all for your sweet comments. We all know here on this wonderful message board how fun it is to decorate. Having you all to share it with puts the icing on my cake!

Kath

• 47dt
    12 years ago

Looks very beautiful

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

maxi ...looks like you are set for the season! Merry Christmas to you & Mr. B...I enjoyed the 'tour' so much! Your home looks lovely & comfy & warm ....just right!

Your cookie jar collection may become addictive! (watch out!) I've stayed away from that (so far)....tee hee!

I also used to shop at Kirkland's once a yr & loved their unique items...your Santa is a beautiful framed piece! TFS! Jeanne S.

• lynnencfan
    12 years ago

what a delightful tour of your home - thanks for inviting us :) Love your village at the entrance to greet your guests. The cookie jars could present a problem tho if you continue to fall in love with them - I could help you display them ..hint..hint - everything else is so festive - TFS .....

Lynne

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Your home looks very festive, warm and cozy. I like cookie jars too, but have refrained for display/storage reasons! So fun that you change out your dishes on display for the seasons, nice way to get to enjoy your collection of dishes and decorate for the season! Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Thanks for the tour of your lovely home.
    I agree with Luvs it looks very festive, warm and cozy.
    I love it all especially your wonderful Santa picture.
    Nana

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!
More Discussions