Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
a bunch of winter decor pictures/ideas

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 22:02

These were some I'd saved (in our albums too. Even tho I'm not normally a white decor luvin' gal, I sure do find it very appealing and pretty for winter decorating. (and especially with silver and mercury glass).

Christmas Jars by saucydragonfly

white Christmas decor

white Pearl Berry Spray arrangement

Foyer Floral Arrangement by bonnie

Silver Tray decorations by Cattknap

Candle Ornament Bowl

Small Stacked Plates with Evergreens

Pinecone n Berries table decor

Dollar Tree plastic fruit, sprayed with METALLIC gold (or silver) paint!

gilded fruit, inexpensive plastic fruit from the dollar store, sprayed with metallic gold paint.

Remember Judith's beautiful stacked plates done so elegantly!

Judith's White Christmas stacked plates

Hope you enjoyed all the ideas and eye candy,
hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: a bunch of winter decor pictures/ideas

Love all of those pics, PM!
Oh that silver & white is so gorgeous! Esp lovin' the one w/the round mirror above the table top/dresser.

The pines/cones are sure pretty on the cakeplate, too! Judith's is just so elegant! It was good to see her post an update! TFS, PM! Jeanne S.
I'm ckg. in a few times tonight...been 'wrappin' for under the tree!

o

I need to wrap presents too, Jeanne, but keep putting it off. I hate wrapping as I'm not good at it. Gift bags and tissue paper are my choice, LOL.

Oh, I started this new post with pictures instead of loading Oak's thread about Jan. decor. But be sure to keep an eye on both for new pix and new comments, Christmas will be over all too soon and it'll be back to the Battle of the Bins! Sighing. Deeply. And I really, really need to pack with more organization and remember some red things should be left handy for Valentines, Memorial Day, July 4th. And pink for Spring, Easter, or Valentines. I somehow keep forgetting and pack it all up and put it in the shed.

Make notes, make notes, make notes, and get a "keeper" as I badly need one. LOL

hugs, Karen

o

Such pretty 'sparkley' Winter decorations using the White and Silver.
Decorations like that would certainly help with the 'After Christmas' blues when everything goes back to 'blah'!
Love the Silver & Mercury.
jane

o

Wow. I'm going to wait and put up my box of Christmas stuff..pinecones, etc., and see if I can copy one of those pictures!

Never thought about spray painting the fruit. Great idea.

I also like white in Winter, especially accessories.

o

Beautiful!
I love the sparkle and the silver.
Yup, this would all look great after Christmas!

TFS,
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here