Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

a little more decorating done

Purplemoon
10 years ago

My Chef Nutcracker on the little table that was my grandmother's. Its by the kitchen counter.
{{gwi:1465583}}

The Chefs on top of my refrigerator
{{gwi:1465584}}

Golf Santa Cookie Jar on small counter between sink and fridge
{{gwi:1465585}}

Cardinal swag I made several years ago, on the wall left of bay window. The Christmas figurines from my Trail of Painted Pony collection is now in each of the curios by bay window. (forgot to tuck the swag lgt cord behind it.)
{{gwi:1465586}}

Family-room hearth. Polar bear cub a gift from DD a few years ago. The big Woodland Santa is my latest thrift shop "find". $10!!!
{{gwi:1465587}}

Family-room mantel
{{gwi:1465588}}

In the back hall, a friend who's a professional artist did these portraits of my folks years ago.
{{gwi:1465589}}

B.O.P. decor :o) Will finish bathroom tomorrow hopefully.
{{gwi:1465590}}

hugs, Karen

Comments (6)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

OH wow, Purplemoon,you have been busy, busy!
    Of course, that woodland Santa is a big hit in my book! Ohhh, he looks wonderful at your fireplace! You got him for a steal, I think, if I remember right!

I am lovin' the chefs in your kitchen...very cute one w/his own kitchen decorated tree! & that polar bear cub ... is so darn cute & would go w/my Winter dishes, ya know! I'm still on the look-out ...I'll find one. ;-)

You always decorate your wreaths & trees so cute & festive ... they all look grand!

Your BOP display is so beautiful ... love, love that deer.

& the dedication table to your Mom & Dad ... a treasure! I'm sure I've missed some comments ... but I am so happy to see you decorating for Christmas! ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    10 years ago

Karen, it warms my heart to see you have your decorating spirit back.!!
    Your home looks so festive, warm and inviting.
    I'll be back to look some more later.
    Nana

• phonegirl
    10 years ago

Karen, everything is top notch!!! I'm not sure where to start, but love all your nutcrackers and the way you display them. So many beautifully decorated trees, wreaths and swags.

It's great to see your pony collection again. Santa snuck in and was waving to me and made me smile! Gorgeous mantel. Love everything on it. The new WSanta is perfect with your other big one. That was a fantastic price for sure. Is that a Mark Roberts fairy santa?

Yep, mom and dad r smiling at u. Can't imagine you not decorating under their photos, bet they couldn't either.LOL C u brought out your Christmas photo to be w/them this season too.NICE Can you feel the love every time you walk past or stop to talk?

I was thinking I best get some bath decor done.haha Your the winner on that one. I haven't come across my flat back tree yet. Oh but I did find my pumpkin bowls when I went looking for my nutcracker napkins rings(which I didn't find). Makes one realize to much is not a good thing.Geez!

DH told DD she had to keep everything we took up there this year to decorate with. The only things I will really miss are all my different silver trees when it's Snow Time decor in Jan. Oh, maybe with a little luck I'll find some on clearance this year.YEAH

So happy you have decorated so much already. I could go on and on about your decor but your GOOD and hope you know it!

I have most of mine done but to lazy to take pictures. More important things taking place and I need to stay focused at this point.

Punk

• phoggie
    10 years ago

Beautiful...and I am glad you decided to decorate...even if by yourself. Mine is done and I hope my DD will be able to post some on here for me.....I am so tech challenged! Putting them up is a lot more fun than fling them down...or at least for me.

• SeasonalDecorating__
    10 years ago

Everything looks just great! I love all your Santa's, they are so cute! Also, love the display in your restroom!

• plainjane425
    10 years ago

Outstanding decorating...!
    Looks like Karen's got her 'groove back' !!
    Love seeing all your Santa Chefs again and your DGMom's is such a treasure.
    How touching to see that you set up a
    vignette beneath your parent's portraits. I know they're smiling 'up there' !
    You did a lovely job on your mantel and those
    Woodland Santas look awesome by the fireplace. I can't believe you bought one for $10 !
    The Painted Ponies must be whooping it up - delighted to be 'out in the Spotlight' again and your Cardinal swag looks beautiful.
    I have to say, seeing all your decorations again made me smile...Now Remember what I said, I'm living thru you guys while I'm homeless...and you didn't disappoint !! LOL
    jane

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH
More Discussions