Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
susieq07

Xmas 2012 at my house

susieq07
11 years ago

photo's speak for themselves we added a lot again this year to our display inside and out.

Comments (28)

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Wow!

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Looks beautiful...pics are small to see details but I can see lots of lights!!!

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Susie, your decorations are beautiful as always.
    I agree with Jeanne tho, the pictures are to
    small to see all the details.

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Gorgeous. I bet your yard looks so neat at night with everything all lit up! Lot of work you've done, and it shows! You have a beautiful home, inside and out.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Your home looks beautiful and you did
    a lovely job decorating.
    All the lights makes your home look
    like a 'winter wonderland' even though I
    think you're in a warm climate! lol
    jane

• susieq07
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Here's a few larger photo's

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Just gorgeous!!
    Inside and out are so pretty, but I'm a little jealous that you have green grass and palm trees, LOL.
    I especially like the outdoor nativity scene.
    All of your decor is very tasteful and well done. Your open concept floor plan is also attractive.

How do you get the holiday borders on your photos?

TFS,
    Candy

• lynnencfan
    11 years ago

love the larger pictures - can see so much more detail - it is gorgeous - I especially love your entrance - it is like walking into a fairy land - your open concept indoors is beautiful but we need larger pictures of that too - it looks stunning .....

Lynne

• susieq07
    Original Author
    11 years ago

You asked for larger photo's of great room/open concept,breakfast room is off camera to right of kit. the room in the rear under big arch is our media room. Most homes here in FL. have open concept, big windows, high ceilings and light cool colors.

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Thank you for the larger pictures. It really helps me to see the details. I love your snowmen and your entrance is gorgeous. You must get cars slowing all during the season to see all of the decorations in your yard.

• lynnencfan
    11 years ago

amazing pictures of the inside of your house - thanks for showing the larger pictures - you can really see all the detail. You have a beautiful house TFS .....

Lynne

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

THANKS for the larger photos! Wow, that 'made of lights' nativity set looks wonderful...colors! & your front door entrance ...just makes me think of a very 'magical place' that I'm entering! How in the world do you do all that lighting! It's magnificient!!!!

& then taking us indoors ...wow, now I can tree that tree is sitting between the couches ...so pretty in pink! Those pink lights w/huge white columns is 'magical,' indeed! TFS your lovely home! You've worked very hard! Enjoy, now! Jeanne S.

• decorcrzy
    11 years ago

You must have a wonderful time decorating your yard. I would really enjoy putting that doorway up. NICE!!

And what a perfect spot for those icicle lights, above the kitchen. Why is it that I have about 10 strings that we used on a previous house 12 years ago and I just can't find anywhere to go with them, except in a heap in the garage lol.

Looks great.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Yes, thanks for the larger photos! LOVE your entrance...so beautiful! You have a gorgeous home and so many lovely decorations...TFS~

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

Oh, man. What a beautiful outdoor display. You did a great job.

I was wondering, how have you attached the string lights to the arches?

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

I'm in agreement with the larger pictures..now
    we get to enjoy so much more seeing ALL the details of your beautiful decorating AND your home!
    Thanks.
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Susie, Thank you for showing the larger pictures of your lovely home and wonderful decorations.
    Nana

• GulfportGail
    11 years ago

Susie,

WOW!!
    Absolutely gorgeous.

TFS.

GGail

• party_music50
    11 years ago

Wow... that's a lot of decorating work there! I especially love the entrance to your house!

• susieq07
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Inside entry, inside doors

• susieq07
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Close up of my snowman couple, which I painted, also my dining room table tree and breakfont
    tried to add pics.on edit did not work?

This post was edited by susieq07 on Sun, Dec 9, 12 at 11:41

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Your painted snowmen are adorable...love the soft colors ...& your inside entry doors, so pretty. The DR 'blue tree' ...sweet! TFS! Jeanne S.

• susieq07
    Original Author
    11 years ago

They need to do some work on edit feature here, I tried to add photo's but no go, it removed my other ones? so here they are, my coffee table vignette and my tree without lights on so you can see ornaments, color scheme is white, teal blue and mauve.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Ohhhhh, how beautiful. All the detail in the larger photos shows how much I missed the first round. WOW. Everything is beautiful....house, decor, decorations, yard!! The blue and white on the coffee table is so pretty.

What I especially love is all those high ledges you have to decorate! I'd be in heaven putting stuff 'up there'. Tho hopefully in Florida you don't have to deal with the dust we do in Phoenix! That's the only bad thing about me liking stuff everywhere. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• yachter123
    11 years ago

Gorgeous home, decor is beautiful & love all the open concept of your home.

• susieq07
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Adding my halographic lawn decor, which are pretty in daylight as well as when lit.

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

I like your yard decorations because they look good in the day time as well as at night.

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Wonderful inside and out! Love how you've used the lights everywhere, and the teal just seems to "go" perfectly with your other decor. Lots of work, but so beautiful to enjoy. TFS. Luvs