Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

White Christmas Table

kathleen_li
13 years ago

Here's the link to the White Christmas Party.

So many beautiful tables!

Here is a link that might be useful: White Christmas Tables

Comments (11)

• nancyjeanmc
    13 years ago

What a great link. Where is the shop? It looks so familiar.

Someone on the site (I think it was another Nancy) said she was starting to love the whites and I think I am, too. I'm going to try and set the Christmas table in whites and silver. I've never done it before, but she was right; she called it elegant.

• nancyjeanmc
    13 years ago

What a great link. Where is the shop? It looks so familiar.

Someone on the site (I think it was another Nancy) said she was starting to love the whites and I think I am, too. I'm going to try and set the Christmas table in whites and silver. I've never done it before, but she was right; she called it elegant.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, I love your silver and white table. The chargers are beautiful. Sweet angels hanging from the chandy and those casserole dishes look nice on this table.

The silver faux wreath with the silver star, flowers, pinecones and silver ribbon on the centerpiece is wonderful. Beautiful silver candle holders and love your swirly candles. Mirrored stars are nice too.

You and OA are making me want to go set a white table! Really enjoyed seeing all of them on your site.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Hi Kathleen, I just finished looking at all the tables--that sure took awhile. Lots of pretty dishes and decorations. Of course the tables that you and OA created are my favs! ;o) Luvs

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Kathleen, your table is gorgeous. I will go thru the others when I can, I know there's a lot to look at and enjoy.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Kathleen your table is wonderful, I don't have time to look at all the entries now. [but I'll be back] I can't wait to look at all of them. I've been waiting for this.
    NanaKaren

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Absolutely stunning!
    I have S & P that look very much like yours. Mine were my late DGM's.
    I also have very similar crystal, and white china with silver rims.
    We must be kindred spirits!

Your table is perfect as always, and could work for a New Year's celebration or a winter party as well.

TFS,
    Candy

• bleigh
    13 years ago

I've never really done table settings before. Anytime we've entertained it's just been buffet style and very casual. Even at Thanksgiving and Christmas. But, y'all are opening up a whole new world. Funny b/c my DH has asked to buy some different styles of dishes with themes. He'll definitely be on board with dressing up our dinner table...which, thankfully, will come with some shopping trips. Really enjoy seeing all these beautiful tables. Kathleen, your table is beyond stunning.

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

darn...lost my message...I'll start over...

In your pics, the one close-up of your white/silver rim china struck a chord with me...GORGEOUS! & how you layered the other pcs alternating silver & white...perfect stemware for this setting, too...& so wonderful that you used your Mom's silver S&P shakers...crystal bowls very nice.

Linens look rich & satin-y...silver napkin rings mimicking the centerpc are lovely. Great work on the centerpc ...I like how you used "stars" throughout the t'scape. Lovely mums & baby breath in the centerpc...the whole table just takes one's breath away! TFS, kathleen! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Bleigh, how wonderful your DH is interested and you both can 'play with dishes'.

Its well known I never entertained, nor cared about pretty dishes till I met the gang here. I haven't got the hang of tablesetting, but I now have a love of dishes thanks to Enablers R Us.

Don't forget we have inspiraton albums for tablesettings.
    The link takes you to the misc one, but on the right you will see sub albums for different holidays.
    Enjoy.
    hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: forum table inspiration albums

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks so much, dear ladies! There were a lot of pretty tables!
    Nancy, I don't understand your question. What shop are you talking about?

Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone
More Discussions