Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Santa's Checking his List! More decor today!

jeannespines
11 years ago

Cold outside here today ..23 deg. So I did some more decorating on the porch & a few of the living room shelves in the wall unit.

Remember "He's making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town...

Also on this shelf, a couple digital photo displays ...the hanging red ornament & the black frame ...love 'em! Plus, yes, that's ELVIS on that jukebox ...I snatched that right up in a family ornament exchange! (& plays an Elvis tune, too!)

Here's another shelf ...added some new 'burlap pointsetta's' I bought last mo on a day trip w/friends:

Another shelf I added these JOY block letters ...gift last yr from a gardening friend:

Here's a full view with the tree...no pkgs wrapped yet...ummmm...15 days til Christmas! ;-)

Comments (5)

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Everything is lookin' so good Jeanne!

• oldalgebra
    11 years ago

Jeanne,
    I'm curious. Those ornaments on the shelf in the first picture - do they have a flat side to sit on so they don't roll?

I see you have a collection of Christmas pictures books. Are they mostly children's books? I have a GIANT collection of children's Christmas books. Get a new one every year.

Like the JOY sign. :-).

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Jeanne, it all looks wonderful. Santa w/globe
    surrounded by books and all is so neat. Thanks
    for the reminder of the digital photo display.
    DBro and family will be here this weekend and I
    need to have the one he bought us out. I love
    Elvis too and would of grabbed that jukebox.

So you found burlap pointsettias. Amazing how
    popular burlap is again. That's an interesting
    horse head. Joy blocks are pretty. Family
    pictures with 'Blessings' in front is priceless.

I'm busier than ever at work. I've been bringing
    home paperwork to keep caught up. This has
    really slowed my decorating and fun time to
    be on here down. I do have the gifts wrapped
    tho.HOHOHO

Punk

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks, Marlene, OA & punk...I can't believe how fast time flies ...I never believed my Gr'ma when she would tell me that! Ha! (now I am walkin' in her shoes!)

OA ... those are flat ornaments (actually tea candle holders)...a gift from a Secret Santa many yrs ago at work. & yes, some Christmas books there...the gr'kids' pic books & board books shelf is hidden by the tree ...I miss seeing/working w/new books! But I usually buy at least one a yr. I'll attach a pic w/fave books on another shelf, "Stranger in the Woods" ...beautifully photo illustrated.

Santa & his 'list' is 10+ yrs old now ...& still working...a big snow globe that flies snow around & plays music. Now 2 weeks til Christmas! ;-) Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

That Santa is adorable!
    Your mix of books with figures is perfect.
    What??? No presents wrapped, I'm shocked, LOL
    Maybe you've been a bit busy?

I have a number of Christmas books I use throughout my home, but most of the children's books are actually in the DGK's room.

TFS,
    Candy

Sponsored
More Discussions