Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Christmas Table

phonegirl
13 years ago

Want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas in case time runs out before I make it back! Finished up our Christmas table tonight. I'm pretty happy the way it turned out knowing I don't have time to tweak.

Used DGD's village for the centerpiece. Hope she enjoys seeing it lit up. Used my DM angels on this table and will probably continue this through the years. Christopher Radko dishes ($7.99 set) and silver place mats ($1.50 ea)I picked up last year on after Christmas sale.

New stockings are hung. Couldn't resist these with the cute little candies on them.

Looking down the table with all the candles lit.

This closeup shows the little village lit up and one of the angels.

Sure hope everyone and your loved ones are doing better and will be able to enjoy another Christmas with family and friends this year.

Punk

Comments (11)

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

That village makes a wonderful centerpiece. And I love the silver place mats. Did you get them at a big box store? I'd love to get some just like those - sparkly, but tailored. Like your tree-etched goblets too. Such a nice table setting.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

OA, glad you like the cp. The silver place mats and dishes came from Dillards. The goblets from Ross last year. Thanks and I still need to remember my gmail so I can comment on your blog. I've started using the same pw since old timers is setting in pretty fast. Will keep trying until I get it.lol

Punk

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Your DGS's village is beautiful as a centerpc...& lighted too, I'm impressed! (I've seen OA's tutorial on this type of lighting!) And your DM's angels with the added red berries are so sweet...I like this tradition you've started with them.

Those napkins are royal looking & the spiral napkin holder works good. The deep red accents & candlelight looks so lovely with silver. Looks like you are ready, punk! a very Merry Christmas to you & your family. Enjoy the holidays! Jeanne S.

ps...OA, I just saw silver placemats at Kolh's on sale yesterday (if you have a Kohls nearby)... seed beaded ones & also a woven type...50% off right now...you might check online??

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Your table is just beautiful, Punk. You always have so many 'pretties' to make your tables special.
    I'm finding this year that when red is used a strong focal
    point, its extremely appealing to me. Especially with silver, as that is my favorite.

Love those candy stockings too, really cute.
    hugs, Karen

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

I agree with all of the above. Everything is beartiful.

Marylee

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Punk, Your table is beautiful,
    I love that you used your DGD's Village
    and your DM's angels.
    That makes your table very special.
    The dishes with the red chargers and napkins are perfect.
    I like how you used the goblets for the tea candles.
    Merry Christmas
    NanaKaren

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Very pretty table, Punk. Those goblets look so nice as does your GD's little white village. I'm sure she will love that it is part of your tablescape. I always like how you use the candles too--warm and inviting.

Glad you are going to have a little time off to enjoy time with your family for the holiday.

God bless,

Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Merry Christmas to you too, Punk. The glittered village is wonderful, as well as the angels. The napkin rings and napkins are really nice too.
    Frou

• yachter123
    13 years ago

Love the white xmas village with the red accents & the angles are a perfect fit with this table.

Jeanne, our Kohls has been having 50 to 70 percent off for 2 weeks now & there is hardly anything left. Shows how the economy is when stores are having deep discounts like that before Christmas. I didn't see any placemats left, but they didn't have much of anything left, other than a few ornaments & candles.

I bought my DIL a chef Santa there last week at 60% off, she is a baker & thought it would be cute on her kitchen table at Christmas time & today I was in Kohls & only one left.

They must have had 20 the other day. Won't be much left for "after Christmas" shopping.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks so much for all your comments on this table. I think I started this post out Wrong! With all the company I didn't make it back. Time sure flies any more.

DGD liked her village on the table and will be back to stay with us tomorrow night for a couple nights. Woohoo!

I have gotten so far behind posting and not sure I will ever catch up! I need to go get dinner so will close. Thanks again for all your fun on this forum.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Punk...Another table I'm glad I didn't miss out on.
    This is just lovely. Your DGD's village makes a perfect centerpiece. I'm glad she enjoyed seeing it.
    I love the touches of red with your Radko dishes along with the silver placemats and those beautiful goblets.
    Your napkins and napkin rings are beautiful too. I think your DM's Angels were meant for this tablesetting...and how touching to go along with her Great Gdtr's village..that's a nice tradition. Those stockings make a cute backdrop.
    jane

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor
More Discussions