Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

My baker's rack...and Teegan goes sledding

Purplemoon
12 years ago

My baker's rack on end of back patio near the french doors to family-room. (The white 'thing' on floor is a stone bunny, tho you can't tell from photo.)

{{gwi:1464599}}

Since I was out back, Teegan decided she was tired of her high chair and wanted to go sledding!

It was a "chilly" 67 degrees, LOL, so she wore Auntie Jeanne's purple sweater. She also invited

some friends! Tho poor Bunny almost got left behind it seems! (or maybe he just spotted Teegan's bunny slippers and is a bit worried they might have been relatives of his!)

The Shabby Bear on the front of the sled, and Bunny, were recent GW "rescues". I had dropped

some stuff off and of course just had to go in and look around. I found a cute Snowman teapot for me. I also got

a TINY village house that is perfect for Teegan's highchair tray! I have a little bitty tree and also some mini decorations, so guess I better get busy on her stuff soon. (Still working on mine!!) Anyway, when I went to check-out someone had sat the shabby bear on the counter to be put back. He looked so pathetic staring at me....sent me on a guilt trip as I stood there waiting! Finally, for 99 cents, I figured I could rescue the poor thing. Bunny was $1.50 and wrapped in cellophane, he looked new. He's so cute, and very huggably soft. I had the tiny Christmas sweater in my craft cabinet and it fit him perfectly, so he became a Christmas Bunny for Teegan. The other bear, "Classy", in a velvet and fur hat and velvet bow tie, I've had. He probably thought HE should be on front of the sled instead of Shabby Bear. I think he's pouting considering how slouched down he is. LOL. Shabby looks a lot less sad since I brought him home, and tho he had the little red vest that was all. So I gave him a little Santa hat I had.

Now, back to the Real World. ;o)

hugs, Karen

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz
More Discussions